COVID-19 (coronavirus) is starting to affect the movement of people and goods more and more and the immediate future is looking stressful and uncertain for individuals and businesses alike.
Given the above, Schleifenbauer has decided to take several precautions to avoid spreading the virus any further. These precautions will not affect our continuity at this stage, but this could change if the government and the National Institute for Public Health and Environmental Protection (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu (RIVM)) issue new guidelines. Due to the measures put in place, our production and support departments are still operational but only to a limited extent. As a result, it is uncertain whether we will be able to meet our supply obligation to customers. Naturally, we will do our very best to do so, in consultation with you.
- We are observing all of the recommended and compulsory guidelines issued by the RIVM;
- Our company is currently only possible to contact by telephone and e-mail;
- Our office employees are working from home for the time being;
- Existing appointments with customers and suppliers are being postponed to a later date;
- Our offices are now closed to visitors and customers. Suppliers and carriers are welcome;
- Suppliers and carriers must announce their arrival by ringing the warehouse doorbell. We are asking all suppliers and carriers to comply with our guidelines, which we communicate to them on-site via a memo.
The measures outlined above will remain in place until 31 March 2020 at the very earliest.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +31 (0)73 52 302 56 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and health to all of you!
management of Schleifenbauer