Update: 29 September 2020
On Monday, September 28, 2020, the Dutch government announced stricter measures regarding the approach to the Coronavirus / COVID-19 during a press conference. Following these measures, Schleifenbauer has again taken precautionary measures (as in March 2020) to prevent any spread of the virus.
These precautions will not affect our continuity at this stage, but this could change if the government and the National Institute for Public Health and Environmental Protection (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu (RIVM)) issue new guidelines. Due to the measures put in place, our production and support departments are still operational.
- We are observing all of the recommended and compulsory guidelines issued by the RIVM;
- Our company is currently only possible to contact by telephone and e-mail;
- Our office employees are working from home for the time being;
- Client meetings with one of our account managers can take place if the distance between them of 1.5 meters can be guaranteed, there is mutual consent and the applicable measures regarding the Corona virus can be complied with.
- We currently do not receive any other visitors and customers at our office.
- Suppliers and carriers are welcome, they must announce their arrival by ringing the warehouse doorbell. We are asking all suppliers and carriers to comply with our guidelines.
We are currently applying the above measures for a period of 3 weeks (until 20 October 2020), after which we will reassess the situation based on the measures communicated by the Dutch government.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +31 (0)73 52 302 56 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Good luck and health to all of you!
management of Schleifenbauer